Allcrackpc.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures outlined below to report the alleged infringement.
1. Submitting a DMCA Notice:
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on their behalf, you can submit a formal DMCA Notice to Allcrackpc.com. The notice should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including a description or copy of the work and the URL where it is located on our website.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your electronic signature or the electronic signature of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA Notice to the following designated agent for Allcrackpc.com:
Designated Agent: [Admin] Email Address: [[email protected]]
2. Action upon Receipt of a DMCA Notice:
Upon receiving a valid DMCA Notice, we will take the following actions:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA Notice, including the removal or disabling of the material.
- Provide the alleged infringer with an opportunity to file a counter-notification.
If the alleged infringer believes that their content was removed or disabled in error, they have the right to file a counter-notification. The counter-notification should include the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Their name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the alleged infringer consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which their address is located, or if their address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Allcrackpc.com may be found.
- Their electronic signature.
4. Action upon Receipt of a Counter-Notification:
Upon receiving a valid counter-notification, we will take the following actions:
- Restore the removed or disabled material, unless we receive notice from the original copyright owner that they have filed a lawsuit to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity.
- Allcrackpc.com reserves the right to terminate or disable access to the accounts of repeat infringers.
- The procedures outlined in this policy are for notifying Allcrackpc.com of alleged copyright infringement and requesting us to remove or disable access to infringing material. Please be aware that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyrights.
- This DMCA policy is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you are uncertain about your rights or legal obligations, you should seek independent legal advice.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA policy, you can contact us at: